I have no specific reasons for my hiatus from blogging world.
I was not that busy.
I was…just being hiatus.
During my hiatus (let’s see, the last post was April 2014 with not much of things talks about, LOL), I have been to several places for holiday! Is it holiday? Or more to k-pop hunt?
In May, Bali and Singapore.
In August..Singapore again.
To be specific.. Bali..I went there with my bff and her colleagues. Bali supposed to be awesome. But not for me since I was with..not the right person. HAHAHA. Bali is a place where you supposed to enjoy it with your other half? LOL. Strolling at the beach, looking at sunset at Tanah Lot or experience the water sports at Nusa Dua with your boyfriend/hubby etc. LOL. That’s just me, I guess.
Singapore in May and August..more to…satisfy my k-pop craze. Went for CNBlue Can’t Stop concert in Singapore Indoor Stadium in May and YG Family concert at the same venue in August respectively. HEHEHE. I did not disclose to my family members that I went there to watch concerts. Hah!
And the highlight of my 2014 was I went to Tokyo, Japan to enjoy Tokyo and to watch CNBlue Wave concert in Sendai! Tokyo is awesome. CNBlue is awesome.
I watched several drama during hiatus. Ended up deleted half of it from my harddisc. I am kind of forget what drama I have watched! Gosh!
Fuh… Below are the list of dramas that I have watched in second part of 2014 (i.e. managed to watch since my last post on K-drama, ngeeee~):-
1) Bride of The Century (TV Chosun)
2) Emergency Couple (TVN)
3) Triangle (MBC)
4) Plus Nine Boys (TVN)
5) The Three Musketeers (TVN)
6) King of High School (TVN)
7) Trot Lovers
Erkkkk..that’s all?? I can’t believe it myself!
Move on now..
Currently watching dramas:-
1) Pinocchio (SBS) – LOVE IT!! I ship Park Shin Hye with Lee Jong Suk!
2) Pride & Prejudice (MBC) – LOVE IT!! Jinhee and Choi Jin Hyuk!! Gosh.
3) Misaeng (TVN) – already finish aired but I haven’t got time (excuses) to finish it yet. Stop at episode 6.
4) Healer (KBS) – I like the lead. Park Min Young and Ji Chang Wook. Watched it on and off at KBS World
5) Modern Farmer (SBS) – already finish aired but I haven’t got time (excuses) to finish it yet. Stop at episode 6 as well.
6) The King’s Face (KBS) – Watched it every now and then at KBS World.
7) Valid Love (TVN)
List on drama to watch..(If I ever find courage to watch it LOL).
1) It’s Okay It’s Love (SBS)
2) Marriage Without Dating (TVN)
3) Boarding House Number 24 (MBC Every1)
4) Secret Door (SBS)
5) Birth Of Beauty (SBS)
6) Mr. Back/Baek (MBS)
7) Discovery of Love (KBS)
8) Fated to Love You (MBC)
9) Doctor Stranger (SBS)
10) Hotel King (MBC)
11) Joseon Gunman (KBS)
Wow. That’s a lot!! Uwaaaaa. Now..I’m speechless…memboong, whatever you called it!
On variety, currently watching..
1) Return of Superman (KBS)
2) We Got Married (MBC)
3) Running Man (SBS)
4) Roommate (SBS) – Whenever it was aired over OneHD channel
Did I tell you guys that I am soooooooo in love with Song Triplets? I love them!! Especially Mingukkie!! Oh, they are the reasons for me smiling, gusher, beaming all day long!
Oh! Song Jaerim and Kim So Eun couple on We Got Married!Song Jaerim…I never thought he could someone..like that.. Like that? Like what?? Oh! Like perverted ahjushhi but at the same time very thoughtful, sweet and handsome? Uwaaaaa. He love skinship so damn much..I can’t even!
I need to earn my money now. LOL. Toodles!
Love you guys!